Friday, December 14, 2007

Top Ten Lists

I haven't attached any links without some serious consideration -- in the form of comment here -- about what I'm pointing you to. But I found this via Slate -- they've tentatively named the article as the best Top Ten List of the year -- in Time magazine. I think this is an excellent piece on how people think, relate to one another, and to the world in general. Can you think of a compelling Top Ten list? Or even better, can you do better than the Time piece getting meta about it?

Cheers, and everyone have a good weekend.

P.S. Watch out for the "gotchya" at the end of the Time article.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I just had to comment and say that I am known for making lists (and folders), and I have lists for all sorts of random stuff that most people do not. I can't say I keep my lists to a Top Ten; I usually continue to elaborate on my lists throughout time. My lists would include categorizing my music into folders based upon time period, type, or more commonly various moods or events (feeling good, depressed, drunk, flirt, road trip, etc). I have typical lists like a Christmas list, things to do list, and grocery list, but I also have lists for things like what coins I am lacking in my collection, passwords for various websites, short skit ideas, spanish words I have learned, my favorite recipes, wedding guest list rough draft, may day basket designs, etc. I must admit, I am definitely a list person! :)