Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Photo of the Day: "Little Storm on the Prairie"



Nikon D80, 18-70mm, 18mm, f10, 1/400 sec., ISO 400. Matrix meter with -1/3EV exposure compensation and shade white balance. Shot in JPEG, no flash.

One really must visit the Thermopolis area to appreciate the vividness of the red rock there.It would additional tweaking to get the color just right: there's actually a little more magenta in them.


I availed myself to tweaking for a unusual look in post processing, especially on the left side of the image. I aimed to add in a little grain while maintaining edge integrity, so it looks like a print on canvas. Other post processing included the aforementioned color correction, sensor dust removal and some other tweaks, but nothing too severe.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to find out more? I'd love to find out some additional information.

Feel free to surf to my web site: how can i improve my credit score quickly

Anonymous said...

Your style is really unique compared to other people I
have read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.



Feel free to visit my blog - beli maxi dress - ,